- Mobile first – in this day and age, a large percentage of people are browsing the internet on their phones or tablets. By creating websites with “Mobile First” thinking, we make sure the site looks good on smaller devices from the get go.
- Separate Development site vs live site – this allows you to preview options and idea before they are deployed to your live website
- Agile Methodology – projects are broken into chunks and these “chunks” are worked on, reviewed, feedback collected from client and redefinition over and over until each “chunk” is determined to be complete. Then another “chunk” is worked on and so on.
- Version control and backups – We can always recover the way it used to be.
- Long term arrangement or short term arrangement? – short term is we create what you want, deploy it and go our separate ways. Long term arrangement involve updates, changes handled for you and support for when you need help.